SenSura Click is a two-piece appliance with mechanical coupling, for extra reassurance
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate by a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the SenSura double-layer baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
SenSura Click urostomy is available with baseplate, flat or with convexity. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with hole sizes which can be customized, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque colour.
SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin care
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live everyday with confidence:
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
SenSura Xpro adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is suitable for people with an ileostomy or urostomy that has a more aggressive output which breaks down standard adhesives too quickly.
A comfortable and discreet pouch
SenSura Click urostomy has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Non-return valve - prevents the urine from washing over the stoma, reducing the risk of urinary infections.
- Soft tuck-away outlet - easy to use and can be tucked away when not in use. This prevents it from rubbing on your leg, offering more comfort and discretion.
- Multichambers - the pouch has been divided into chambers which spread the urine evenly within the pouch. This allows it to have a flat and discreet profile and reduces splashing sounds.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura Click baseplates are available with Convex light. The oval shape of the Convex light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your stoma care nurse for more information about Convex light.