With SenSura 1-piece drainable, the SenSura double-layer adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced. SenSura 1-piece drainable is available with flat or convex baseplates. The broad assortment consists of various pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque colour, with or without inspection window.
SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin care
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live everyday with confidence:
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
A comfortable and discreet pouch
SenSura 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Hide-away outlet - the outlet is easy to empty and clean, and has an integrated Velcro® closure that can be easily tucked away. PLEASE REMOVE THIS TEXT
- Inspection window - makes it easier to place the adhesive correctly and allows the stoma to be checked when needed.
- Integrated filter - avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura 1-piece drainable is available with Convex light. The oval shape of the Convex light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your stoma care nurse for more information about Convex light.