Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life. With Alterna pediatric 1-piece drainable, the adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced. A small pouch sizes provides a pediatric-friendly pouching solution.
Alterna pediatric 1-piece closed appliances are available in transparent or opaque colour, with a flat, small, child-friendly size baseplate.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin friendliness
The Alterna spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to the skin
- Absorption of moisture from the skin - providing skin friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discrete pouch
Alterna pediatric 1-piece drainable has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Self-adhesive closing clip - a self-adhesive soft closing clip is supplied with the pouch, giving a closure system that is both secure and hygienic
- Soft backing fabric - the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breath and dries quickly after a shower or swim.
- Odour proof film - pouch is made of a material that is odour-proof.